Bayswater Industrial Forum Seminars
Are you, or a member of your team, wanting to:
- Stay in touch and up to date on business topics directly related to achieving growth and profits
- Work alongside business specialists who share their wisdom and coach or support you as you apply it to your business
- Leave with a clear Action Plan that leads to direct results in your business immediately
- Continue to be focused on growing your business and your team – both in performance and profit terms
- Share ideas with others in a similiar situation to yourself, to increase your learning
- Become more aware of the business opportunities which exist within Bayswater and surrounds?
Tax and Finance: Tuesday May 30th from 7am to 11.00am
Is the ATO on your Radar?… Surprise – You’re Definitely on Theirs!
The ATO is rolling out its strategy to gather outstanding tax – and they have both small and medium business in their sights. During the last 2 months there have been various articles published in national newspapers describing the ATO’s approach to raising their revenue.
Come and discover:
- What the ATO’s plan is and how it will impact on both your business and your cash flow.
- How to protect your assets and what your legal obligations are – this is more than “just pay your taxes”.
- Which systems you must have in place to be proactive and prepared – rather than reactive and stressed.
- Where to find those extra customers to meet your tax obligations – without making your situation worse.
Barbara CravenBusiness Psychologist, specialising in business strategy to secure consistent business growth.
Justin GrayAccountant, specialising in financial management to fund and secure business growth over long term.
Oliver BeaumontOliver is experienced in all areas of individual, corporate and commercial law.
Not booked into a Seminar yet?
Contact us if you have a topic you need and it is not listed – we can help you.
Call Barbara now on 03 9726 9822
Bayswater Industrial Forum - Seminar
Held at the end of the work day, for 1 – 1.5 hours, we invite 3 – 4 guest specialists to share their insights and projections about a topical trend.
Over a glass or mug, ask your questions and learn from the shared insights amongst peers.
These are development sessions, for 3 – 4 hours, facilitated by specialists who are responding to particular topics, trends and processes which are essential for growth and performance improvement.