Do you want more money in your business and less money owing to you?
We understand delivering results is the cornerstone of our relationship with you.
Beaumont Cashflow focuses on ensuring you have the cash in your business to fund the goals you need to grow.
We help you to have more money in your business, less money owing to you and the right systems in place to show you at a glance the state of your financials.
We understand delivering results is a cornerstone of our relationship with you
And results come from positive cashflow – Everytime.
Our experience continues to show there are two primary reasons businesses struggle:
- The first is not really understanding, on a continuous basis, what your customers really want and need.
- The other is not managing the cash flow through your business – from your customer, through operations and potentially ending in debts.
This is where we specialize. We are able to help you focus on this part of your business – and ensure your actions are supporting and growing the profitable base of your future business.
The services we offer include:
- Bookkeeping – setting up the relevant systems to ensure your bank and your cash reconcile.
- MYOB; Quickbooks; Xero are all covered – both stationary and in the cloud versions.
- Managing receivables – so you have what you need, when you need it.
- Debt collection – no one likes debts and we keep them to a minimum.
- Record keeping and systems in areas that influence your financial circumstances.
If all your time is taken up with trying to chase and hold onto the cash in your business, contact Lisa for a discussion on how to get your life back and your focus on your business and its customers.
“I am passionate about helping business owners build their business successfully. I help to design and implement systems that help everyone to be organised especially as it relates to cash flow and costs. I make sure they are easy to follow – so that everyone can do them”.
Lisa has more than 20 years’ experience in the Accounting Industry as a Book keeper and Office Manager. She has worked in professional services firms, plumbers, civil engineers, upholstery, cabinet maker, tiler, engineering – in a word many different small businesses.
- Cert IV in Book keeping
- Registered BAS agent
BAS, bank reconciliations, BAS, payroll, account payable and receivable, office systems, cashflow management and Office Administration.
Lisa runs a busy firm and family – and in between both enjoys yoga and meditation, squash – she loves a good game of squash especially when she is winning, as well as family and friends activities.